Thursday, February 2, 2012

best google searches

this is kind of a lame blog post, but i always read my stat thingies and see what brings people to my blog.  here's a list of some of my favorite and/or most flummoxing.

  • people making empanadas
  • do twizzlers expire
  • cat fuck love
  • entrance to disney world tunnels
  • expired twizzlers
  • bewbz
  • u no poo
  • can i save my migrated nipple ring
  • date on twizzlers is that a manufacture date
  • taylor little fuck
  • hogsmead train station
  • do twizzlers go bad

so, obviously, the ONE FUCKING BLOG POST i wrote about twizzlers is a big draw.  and the harry potterville at universal studios.

but mostly the fucking twizzlers.

11 comments:

  1. Cat fuck love that's how I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who searches for "people making empanadas?" Not like, "recipe for empanadas" or "what is an empanada," but PEOPLE MAKING THEM? And how does that lead to your blog?

    Though a Cheez Whiz post I did a year and a half ago STILL brings me a shitton of traffic. Also, Anne Geddes. Lotta "Anne Geddes dead babies" traffic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's supposed to be "shit ton." Shitton looks like some new kind of mushroom. Like a cross between a button and a shitake.

      Delete
    2. i did a photoblogpostthing about my empanadas.... http://justanotherwastedday.blogspot.com/2010/07/como-hacer-empanadas-perra.html

      Delete
  3. I might need to google "twizzlers" I think I missed that post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://justanotherwastedday.blogspot.com/2011/08/why-do-twizzlers-have-expiration-date.html

      if you google 'do twizzlers expire' my blog is now the fourth return. SEO FTW

      Delete
  4. now... cat fuck twizzlers, THAT would be something to google

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. google it. my blog owns the first two returns. thanks for making my blog #1 and #2 in cat fuck twizzlers.

      Delete
  5. One of my biggest google draws is someone who has been google image searching my boyfriend haha. Many, many times, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously, that would freak me out. unless your boyf is someone we should all know. like, if i found out people came to my blog by searching 'hot sexy awesome husband', i'd be freaked out.

      Delete
  6. I wish people found my blog with weird stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete