Friday, December 3, 2010

another post i thought i wouldn't write, at least not for a long time

supersuperfast post.  my mom passed away this morning.  she went peacefully in her sleep.  it has been less than two weeks since she went to the emergency room experiencing vision loss. 

if anything, at least she went quickly and without having to fight.  the cancer spread so fast and was so aggressive that there was nothing they could do but keep mom comfortable.  i'll be here in new york for about another week, taking care of business and spending time with my family.

thank you all for your kind words and thoughts.

10 comments:

  1. Sending you positive thoughts and energy... and lots of love.

    I'm so sorry Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph...

    God bless you and your husband and family for now. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie. I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm hugging you in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and yours in this sad time. Sending you hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think of you often, darlin. So sorry to hear this news. Stay strong and know we're thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Sorry to hear that, sending love and light your way

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holding you close in my heart. (((((((((Steph))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family and I will be sending you thoughts of strength and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jesus, Steph, I'm so sorry.

    I've been away for a while but I'm back now and here if you ever want to talk.

    Hugging you from across the pond,

    - B x

    ReplyDelete