Friday, June 17, 2011

still a bad blogger

seriously.  you know, it's like i really want to blog, but i don't have a lot to say that isn't moving-related right now.  i also really want to post pictures from our trip to new york and of the new digs, but i don't want those photos to be filled with the fucking boxes that they are.

so instead, i'm posting a picture of my cat.


that's me and sammy in my new office.  it's a FUCKING MESS.  but you can DEAL WITH IT.

i promish, i'm working on it and will have photos and appropriate blog posts soon.  but also, you can have this, courtesy of sisterfromanothermister.

click here to see cute things. i promise.

1 comment:

  1. I may or may not be staying on an extended hospital pass.

    I may or may not be being a shitty blogger.

    It's hard to know the answers to these things.

    Good luck with the unpacking and shizz. I'll have to catch up with you in JU-LYE.
    :-)

    StephanieC

    ReplyDelete