|boo yah, sir. boo yah.|
- in my mind, the barreness looks like nigella lawson. i have an unhealthy borderline obsession with nigella, to the point where i cannot watch her cooking shows. and since the lovely barreness speaks her mind on her anonymous blog about sexy things and naughty bits, it's only natural that i have developed an unhealthy borderline obsessive blog crush on her.
- i spent more time than i'd like to admit geeking out and being in an online roleplaying wrestling federation. that's right. i made my own character and we'd write out promos and other more talented people would write out entire shows, complete with my character kicking guy's asses. or having sex with them. whatever. geektastic.
- i ate awesome husband's ding dong. OMGGETYOURMINDOUTOFTHEGUTTER. he has a box of ding dongs in the pantry and i just ate one because they are delicious. you cheeky minxes.
- i had my first serious crush on a girl on someone i'd known for years who may or may not be reading this blog right now. no questions, please. i won't tell you who it is so don't ask. i like to keep you all quivering with antici........pation.
- all i can think about now is how proud i was of my first list of ten superhonest things about myself, and how fucking pissed off i am that i lost it. and i can't think of more honest things to say or remember what was on the first list.
- i still pick my nose. i'll own up to it. i also have both nostrils pierced, so i think that entitles me to digging around in there. i don't do it in front of company, though. or at least, i try not to.
- i am harder on myself than other people are on me. and while i think that's true for a lot of people, i go a step further because i think that some people expect less from me because i'm crazy, so i push myself even harder.
- i make people laugh.
- i make people cry.
- on good days, i think i'm a pretty rad person. i've gone through a lot of shit and horribleness and terrible things to get here, and i think i turned out good. i know i have even more shit to go through, but if i didn't go through what i've gone through, i'd be less of a person than i am now. if that makes sense.
firstly is the barreness at hello, sailor. she's supersuperhonest on her anonymous blog, as well as a bit naughty at times. but i have to admire that kind of forthrightness.
second i'll share it with nicki at the loaded handbag because she is honest and her blog makes me think sometimes, but she's still funny and quirky and awesome.
and finally i'm passing this one on to stephaniec who writes seriously?? reeeally? seriously?. not only is she honest with us, but i think stephc is pretty honest with herself on that blog. plus? she has THE BEST NAME.
now i'm going to go find something to eat and obsessively check to see if my eng101 grade has been posted yet. steph gas, over and out.